a growing team,
aiming for one dream
We are a pride of Quantity Surveyors wanting to grow our family without
losing our company’s DNA.
By DNA, we mean that we operate by bearing in our heart and mind our
core values, AIM (Accountability-Integrity-Malasakit), in order to ensure the
success of our projects.
the raion brand
One cannot expect a project to run smoothly at all times, specially when the complexities come in. In these tough times, you can expect a Raion to steer the situation and drive it towards a successful direction.
The lion embodies the individuals of our company, wherein, Raions are expected to show leadership in all of our dealings in our business.
Raions are equipped with the proper knowledge and experience before being allowed to take lead of a project and wander around the QS Jungle.
HOW TO BECOME PART OF THE GRENRAION DEN
Vacant roles are as follows:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor – Architectural & Structural Works (2 positions); Graduates of Civil Engineering or Civil Technician
- Senior Quantity Surveyor – MPF Works (1 position); Graduate of Mechanical Engineering
- Senior Quantity Surveyor – EE Works (1 position); Graduate of Electrical Engineering
- No misrepresentation of credentials, we value one’s honesty more than skill sets.
- Be true to your answers, if you can’t do a certain competency, it’s all right and just say no.
- There’s no good about lying about your skills because it will be discovered once the work starts.
Here is the list of responsibilities/qualifications that we’re looking for in a QS Candidate, which can give you an idea about the day-to-day life of a Raion and the expectations at work.